Event date: 10/06/2023 at 9:00 am
Event end: 03/09/2023 at 5:00 pm
Our 14-day protracted Permaculture Design Course allows for slowed & absorbed learning empowering you to live a more environmentally sustainable & healthy lifestyle on your Urban & Rural Homestead & in a wide variety of landscapes & climates.
Date — 7 weekends absorbed over 3 months:
- 10th & 11th June
- 24th & 25th June
- 8th & 9th July
- 22nd & 23rd July
- 5th & 6th Aug
- 19th & 20th Aug
- 2nd & 3rd Sept
Venue: Limestone Permaculture Farm
- Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture (2023 Edition) by Rosemary Morrow
- https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/events/pdc2-winter-2023-protracted-14-day-permaculture-design-courseeasonally inspired, nourishing wholefoods morning tea & lunch throughout the course
- learning onsite at Limestone Permaculture Demonstration Farm
- 10x Guest teachers and 3x Permaculture Farm site visits
- course notes & presentations provided
- your very own permaculture property design
- PDC Group Facebook page, specific to your class for continued learning online throughout and after the course!
- Limestone Alumni Facebook Group page for students completing their PDC with Limestone.
To register with deposit, visit: https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/events/pdc2-winter-2023-protracted-14-day-permaculture-design-course